Last Modified: February 25, 2018
www.TOPsecretbook.com (the “Website”), which you may have been redirected to and from other domains we own.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
• Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
• Ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website, and through the My Divorce Plan educational course or written materials, is made available solely for general information purposes. Each person’s situation is different so you should seek guidance from your own legal counsel or advisors and not solely rely on the information made available on this Website or through the My Divorce Plan educational course and printed materials. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. We do not provide any legal advice for any situation. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, to a My Divorce Plan educational video lesson, to the use of My Divorce Plan printed materials, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. The results of My Divorce Plan, our services, and any information related to divorce reflected on the Website do not guarantee any intended or desired outcome for divorce, or otherwise.
This Website, the My Divorce Plan educational course and printed materials, and any pages we maintain on any social media websites may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, the My Divorce Plan educational course, and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws..
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
• If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non- commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from this site.
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately
from the accompanying text.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of
materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos,product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
REFUNDS FOR “HARD GOODS”
If You have purchased a “hard good” (for example, a book, MP3 player, or other tangible product) from Horizon ridge global llc sold under any of its brands or related brands, including without limitation the master plan, my divorce plan, or my comprehensive plan, you may receive a limited refund if you comply with the following conditions:
1. You must request a refund in writing by contacting email@example.com;
2. Your request for a refund must be made within five (5) days of your purchase;
3. You must return the hard goods to Horizon ridge global llc immediately, according to the shipping and other instructions you will receive by email after requesting a refund;
4. The hard goods must be returned to horizon ridge global un-opened, in like-new, or re-sellable condition, as determined in horizon ridge global llc's sole, reasonable, discretion.
5. before any refund can be processed any and all hard goods need to be in the possession of horizon ridge global llc.
6. In the event a refund is to be processed, horizon ridge global llc will only process a refund for any and all hard goods, and not for shipping and handling.
Release/Authorization to Use Photographs
You grant horizon ridge global llc permission to use any and all photographs taken by horizon ridge global llc or its agents or employees, or submitted by You to horizon ridge global llc as well as all written endorsements of any brands associated with, or owned, by horizon ridge global llc that you send to us, or that you post on social media (photographs, videos, social media posts, and messages sent to the brands associated with, or owned by, horizon ridge global llc are hereinafter referred to as “Photographs”) in any Media (including print, internet, film, television and no matter how distributed or published) for any purpose, which may include, but shall not be limited to, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging of horizon ridge global llc or any product or service sold and marketed by HORIZON RIDGE GLOBAL LLC. You agree that this authorization to use Photographs may be assigned by HORIZON RIDGE GLOBAL LLC to any other party. You agree that that the Photographs may be combined with other Photographs, sounds, text and graphics, and that the Photographs may be manipulated, cropped, altered or modified in HORIZON RIDGE GLOBAL LLC's sole discretion. You agree not to charge a royalty or fee, and not to make any other monetary assessment against HORIZON RIDGE GLOBAL LLC in exchange for this Release and Assignment. You hereby release and forever discharge HORIZON RIDGE GLOBAL LLC from any and all liability and from any damages You may suffer as a result of the use of the Photographs. You further acknowledge and agree that this Release is binding upon Your heirs and assigns. You agree that this Release is irrevocable.
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or
regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software
to and from the United States or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any
way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable
information or otherwise.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without
our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another
user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email associated
with any of the foregoing).
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the
Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the
• Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is
malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of
the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or
database connected to the Website.
• Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. Changes to the Website at our sole discretion.
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to the Website's homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
• Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
• Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on
• Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be
displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
• Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
• Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for
example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
• Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
• Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Website that is
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links.
We have no control over the contents or data protection of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the Commonwealth of Virginia in the United States. We provide this Website, and the master plan book package, for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website and the master Plan book package, or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website and the master plan book package may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries.
If you access the Website and the master plan book package from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
horizon ridge global may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. horizon ridge global llc aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where TermsFeed relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF- SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE AND THE MY DIVORCE PLAN EDUCATIONAL COURSE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND THE MY DIVORCE PLAN EDUCATIONAL COURSE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON- INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Any earnings or income statements, or earnings or income examples, are only estimates of what we think you could earn, save, or protect. There is no assurance you’ll do as well. If you rely upon our figures, you must accept the risk of not doing as well.
Where specific income figures are used, and attributed to an individual or business, those persons or businesses have earned that amount. There is no assurance you’ll do as well. If you rely upon our figures; you must accept the risk of not doing as well.
Any and all claims or representations, as to income earnings on this web site, are not to be considered as average earnings. Testimonials are not representative.
There can be no assurance that any prior successes, or past results, as to income earnings, can be used as an indication of your future success or results.
Monetary and income results are based on many factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, or your business skills or practices. Therefore we do not guarantee or imply that you will win any incentives or prizes that may be offered, get rich, that you will do as well, or make any money at all. There is no assurance you’ll do as well. If you rely upon our figures; you must accept the risk of not doing as well.
Internet businesses and earnings derived therefrom, have unknown risks involved, and are not suitable for everyone. Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, services, or web site, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience significant losses, or make no money at all. Only risk capital should be used.
All products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. Check with your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, THE MY DIVORCE PLAN EDUCATIONAL COURSE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The arbitration proceeding and the results thereof will be kept confidential by each party and not used for any purpose other than a party exercising its rights and fulfilling its obligations with respect to the other party; provided, however that either party may disclose the existence and results of the proceeding: (1) as required by law, rule, or regulation; (2) to its accountants, attorneys, and other fiduciaries; and (3) to an arbitrator or third party who has exercised its rights under this section for use as persuasive authority in other proceedings brought pursuant to this section.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Horizon Ridge Global, LLC, 20130 Lakeview Center Plaza, Suite 400, Ashburn, Virginia 20147.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.